Desirous to see a bright and illuminated future prospect of the Children in Sibbinda Constituency in the Zambezi Region and beyond, Heritha, a dedicated community member and Human Capital Expert who hele from the Region identified the need to assist the community through education and training. Having been raised in the Mazwangenda Village, Heritha grew up in a community where education was a distant reality with a few children attending school from early childhood to university. Driven by this need and the drive to uplift the local community, two strategic thrusts were identified where a Community Institute could be founded with a sole aim of bridging the social gap and psychological separation among disadvantaged children in the community Namibia on the basis of economic status and geographical location.
RMZ Institute is a Low Cost Private International Educational Institute offering Pre-Primary school, Primary school, Secondary School and a Degree Granting Institute of Higher Education. The Institute aims to provide low cost education to general population of Namibia and beyond while offering scholarships to the previously disadvantaged communities in Namibia. It is the thrust of the Institute to provide an optimal combination of low cost fee paying tuition and fifty percent Scholarships to deserving community members from a mix of orphans and vulnerable children. The Institute offers a lifelong commitment where the beneficiaries are identified from Pre-school through Primary School, Secondary School to University. The Institute intends to provide a home and a care giving community where beneficiaries develop long term family bonds, shared vision and responsibility. To cement the thrust and equip its graduates to lifelong value and contribution, the Institute offers start up opportunities to its graduates through the RMZ Holdings Private Limited which offers capital and management support to graduates in various fields to start various economic projects. The Company invest in studentsâ€™ projects and nature them through subsidiary relationship until the companies become associate companies where the beneficiaries own a majority shareholding. Through this concept, the RMZ Institute is able to drive a sustainable agenda of empowerment though sustainable social entrepreneurship. â€œA combination of Education and Entrepreneurship is key to unlock a sustainable growth and development pattern in todayâ€™s worldâ€ Heritha 2016.
To provide a holistic approach to education using a mix of learning models while combining social and economic pillars as catalyst for both individual and community development.
To be a one stop center of education where students transcend social and economic frontiers to acquire knowledge and skills that transforms them into responsible citizenry able to contribute to the development of the country. Promotes innovation, provides startup capital and an incubation for projects where it will jointly own with its students and beneficiaries
- To bridge education with social and economic skills through innovation and lifelong commitment to success
- To combine a mix of talent, social and economic backgrounds as agents for social and economic transformation of Namibia and beyond.
- To provide a blend of education models and high quality low cost tuition
- To provide scholarships and an equal level playing field anchored in respect, tolerance and diversity to previously disadvantaged communities through a range of services.
- To provide a one stop centre of education offering all levels of education to employment
- To provide a start-up incubation centre for students to explore beyond education, imagination, innovation and technology advancement.
- To provide a home which transcends beyond social and economic boundaries and allow thoughts and action to thrive into successful corporations.